Regional and Global
• ENCC joined The Competitiveness Institute (TCI) as an organizational member, February 2nd 2009.
• TCI is an international organization grouping business leaders, researchers and decision-makers dedicated to competitiveness.
• ENCC signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the American Competitiveness Council to support the cooperation
• ENCC was accepted as a founding member of the Global Federation of Competitiveness Councils, January 2010.
• ENCC signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Brazilian Agency for Industrial Development, in order to strengthen
• cooperation between the Egyptian and Brazilian organizations and create new opportunities for cooperation in the business field,
• ENCC signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Egyptian Junior Business Association, in order to strengthen cooperation